The way we dress up decides the way we represent ourselves. Some love western wear, some are into traditional wear, and some love ethnic wear with a tinge of modern touch. Fashionistas love to go with the trend.
If you love to look ethnic and sophisticated, a Kurti, a pair of leggings, and a dupatta would be great for you. With a little bit of mix and match, this look is the perfect professional outfit as well as a traditional outfit. The pinch of Indian tradition added to the overall look makes you look more beautiful and confident.
Dressing Ideas To give The Fusion of Ethnic Wear With A Modern Touch
- Try Skirts with formal shirts
Formal shirts are not limited to jeans and pants these days, try a different yet graceful look by pairing it with skirts. Light-colored shirts with vibrant colored skirts would do justice on any occasion. Skirts with formal shirts are in trend these days.
2. Turn jumpsuit into ethnic suit
Jumpsuit is quite prominent in the western wear but you can use it as a coolest ethnic suit with little add ups. Accessorize it with trending dupattas, bellies, or belts and you will get a classy look. It is quite easy to add this ethnic touch in your modern look and be in trend. You can also team up with embroidered belts and jewelry to get the ethnic vibe.
3. Embroidered tops with dhoti pants
Deciding to put up an attire for heavy functions? What about a combination of dhoti pants and embroidered tops? This is one of the trendiest looks with a pinch of Indian ethnicity. You can even put front slit kurtas to slay in this fusion wear.
- Modern gown with ethnic touch
Want to pull off a modern gown in traditional functions? Well, modern gowns look elegant with an embroidery touch. This pinch of ethnic addition is one of the best innovative ethnic looks. Pair it up with Indian culture elements to get an ethnic vibe.
Give Your Modern Look An Ethnic Touch With Different Dupatta Types
Dupattas or stoles are an essential part of ethnic outfits. They complement your entire look, be it a net dupatta, printed, embroidery, or any other type of dupatta. It does not matter whether you are wearing a western or a traditional outfit, dupattas can go with either of them. Be it a plain Kurti, denim, a formal shirt or any long dress with heavy work, the dupattas that you buy will help you to match your outfit with the occasion. Some trendiest dupattas these days are:
- Black And Gold-Toned Dupatta: This dupatta will look great with your simple plain or heavy work Kurtis and lehengas. Even with jeans, you can turn a printed dupatta into a shrug and it will give your outfit a smart look.
- Embroidered Dupatta: This dupatta has a taping border with fine, intricate work throughout. You can use it for any purpose according to the occasion. Match it with your Kurtis and you will look graceful.
- Party Wear Dupatta: You can add a cool look to your outfit with the partywear dupatta. Partywear dupattas are lightweight which makes them multipurpose. Going for dupatta online shopping is the best way to buy them.
- Bandhani Dupatta: This is in trend due to its beautiful look and vivid colors.
Fashion lovers have a keen eye on new, fresh, and vivacious designs. Now let us look at some primary requirements before purchasing ethnic outfits:
- The Quality And The Design Of The Outfits: Sartorial taste varies from person to person. Fashionistas have a keen eye on the quality and the design of outfits. Some most-preferred quality types are cotton, Georgette, chiffon, chandelier, and many more. The dress you decide to wear depends on the designs on it. The designs on the dress make it suitable for various occasions. Your outfit selection represents you, your thoughts, and your personality!
- Should Match With The Trending Fashion: Every few months, ongoing fashion becomes old and new ones are thrown in the market. After selecting the design and quality, we look for the ongoing fashion type of design. Fashion lovers love to pair up with accessories or mix-match to give a new look. In ethnic wear sometimes mirror works are in trend, and sometimes embroidery or some other work. Recently Banarasi dupatta is loved.
Amaroo has the best collections where trends align with tradition. Fashionistas love the variations in the color, the type, and the fabric quality here. Here, you can get the best options if you want to buy dupatta for women India.