Water has many compounds that are not good for our health. Structured water is the purest form of clean water that removes all these impurities and provides us with the balance and control human beings require. We know water has a significant role in balancing our body’s essential functions, so you need to choose the best structured water system at home.
Selecting the best structured water system for your home can be difficult if you don’t know these filtration systems’ properties. There are also many different types of water filtration systems available apart from structured water units. This is an excellent blog for those who are considering using structured water units for their home. Read on to discover the brilliant benefits of using these water filtration systems.
Key Difference Between Filtered And Structured Water Systems
You won’t notice any fundamental difference between regular water and structured water with bare eyes. But you can see the properties are altered when you place structured water under a microscope. Ordinary filters just remove the impurities from your water and make it drinkable. Structured water, on the other hand, completely alters regular water properties by changing the molecular properties. That’s why the best structured water system is considered the purest form of drinking water, generally obtained from springs and gorges.
Structured water performs in perfect harmony with all kinds of water filters, systems, and softeners. You can install practically any water filtration system and reap the immense benefits of structured water at your home, office, or industrial sites.
What Are The Major Contaminants Present In Water Systems?
As we have mentioned earlier, there are many impurities present in regular water. These impurities are present inside the molecules of water and are also gathered from outside sources. The best structured water system works to alter water properties and present you with clean drinking water beneficial for skin hydration. So, consider using structured water for your home and office. The most common impurities present in water includes:
- Farming chemicals like fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, etc
- Arsenic from the soil, volcanic activity, and fires. Human activities like paint disposals, manufacturing, and mining wastes
- Leads are gathered from your home pipes and plumbing structures.
- PFAS or chemical compounds present in non-stick cookware, packing products, carpets, leather, and textiles
- Cleaners like ammonia, chlorine, and local by-products
- Fluoride present in dental health products
- Medicines like antibiotics, painkillers, and hormone replacement therapy injections
Different Types Of Water Filtration System
The best structured water system works with most filtration systems, and so you can consider installing these common types of filters at your home or office.
- Portable Water filters are faucet filters that are budget-friendly and the most common type of filtration system. They are simple to install and require no special techniques and remove most contaminants.
- Shower filters are caps that are installed over your shower head. It helps to disinfect chlorine and makes your skin feel healthier and softer. It also promotes a better immune system.
- Countertop water filters don’t take up much space and don’t require a plumber. Maintaining these filters are also extremely easy and requires no special tools.
Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
Reverse Osmosis helps remove the unfiltered water, and water flows from the concentrated side to the unconcentrated side providing clean drinking water. In the reverse osmosis process, the water passes through a semi-permeable membrane with black pores that allow the molecules to flow through it. The best structured water system works in tandem with the reverse osmosis process and supplies clean drinking water.
Stages Of Reverse Osmosis
While the RO membrane is the focal point for any reverse osmosis process, it also includes other filtration systems. RO systems can have 5 filtration processes depending on the membrane.
Benefits Of Drinking Structured Water Filtration System
The best structured water system allows people to enjoy the benefits of clean water by maintaining the ideal pH level. Apart from that, there are other advantages to drinking structured water. Some of these are:
- A hydration water system that allows you to drink as much water as possible
- Removes hard-water and mineral buildup
- Increased level of oxygen in the water system
- Memories of impurities are entirely wiped out.
- Promotes healthier skin and hair
- Excellent absorption of nutrients
- Eliminates itchiness of skin by removing all the toxins
- You will feel better energized by drinking this water.
So, you can see the potential advantages of drinking hexagonal water. The best structured water system helps you to lead a healthier life and enjoy the process of drinking water.