While your website is a vital part of your business assets, your web design is the most crucial part of your business’s online marketing presence. It determines your customers’ overall user experience with your brand. Therefore, your business needs to have a well-designed website.
It is less likely for most online consumers to return to a website after a bad user experience. This is why any serious business owner must employ the service of a Website design company in Las Vegas to give their customers a good user experience and also retain visitors to your site.
Cost of a Web Design Or Redesign
There are a lot of factors to consider when it comes to the cost of web design price or redesign. These factors are the deciding bases for the cost. So, it’s impossible to have a universal fixed price when it comes to a web design or redesign project.
Factors Affecting the Cost of a Web Design or Redesign
Size of Company
Small businesses often require fewer features, while large businesses require more features and work.
- Small-sized Business: this may range from $1000 to $10,000.
- Medium-Sized Business: this would require a higher level of functions, more time and more effort. The cost may vary from $10,000 to $50,000.
- Enterprise Level Company: this would require the professional services of a web designer to transform the company’s idea into a fully functional website. It would demand more time and effort, and the cost may vary from $50,000 to $100,000.
Level of Website Design
The cost of web design is also determined by the complexity and functionality of the website.
- Basic Web Designing: The cost may range from $1000 to $10,000. It provides a user-friendly website for sales generation.
- Intermediate Web Designing: The cost may range from $10,000 to $50,000. It provides a more performance-driven website.
- Advanced web design: the cost may range from $50,000 to $100,000. It provides a more sophisticated web design.
The more customized and unique you want your website to look, the higher the cost of the design.
Other factors including the cost of web design, include custom graphics, style, number of pages, etc.
Also, the cost of web design will depend on if you’re using a DIY template, freelancer or web design agency.
Using templates implies a lower cost. Hiring a freelance web designer requires more effort and time but would give you a more customized and unique design. The cost of hiring a freelancer is determined by their level of expertise.
How Do You Know When You Need A Web Redesign?
If your website takes more than 3 seconds to load, you risk losing potential customers. Hence, you should consider redesigning your website. Your loading time is so important that the slightest increase can result in a higher conversion rate.
Other reasons why you may need a web redesign include the following.
- A low conversion rate
- Lack of communication and connection with your visitors
- Lack of engagements on your site.
Why Web Redesign Is Important
Still skeptical about redesigning your website? Here are some reasons why it’s important you do so.
It Determines the First Impression
Your web design is the first impression visitors have about your site. You would want to make it count because if it doesn’t appeal to them, it will leave a bad impression on your brand, and you may lose them to your competiimoroves
It Improves Your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategy
Some web design features can affect how you post content on your site, thereby affecting your SEO too. To improve your search engine visibility, it’s best to work with a web design agency for a standard web design.
It Builds Trust With Your Audience
A poor web design will make your site look shady. This will limit how people trust and interact with your site. On the other hand, a professionally designed website would build trust in your audience.
Most people engage with sites they trust are comfortable with. So, you must build trust in your site to retain your visitors. This would mean increased lead generation and growth opportunities for your business.
In designing your website, you should focus on meeting the needs of your target audience and providing them with the best user experience. A good web design may be just what you need to increase your lead and sales generation. So make sure you keep your website well designed and up to date.