All about NPAT Exam Preparation
NPAT stands for NMIMS Programs after 12th. It is an official entrance examination for aspiring candidates who want to take admissions in Undergraduate, Degree, and Integrated Degree programs across several disciplines, such as Technology, Commerce and Economics, Pharmacy, Architecture, Management, and Science. Constituent schools of NMIMS conduct this exam. This article will tell you more about the NPAT exam.
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies conducts the NPAT exam. It got established in 1981. In 2003, UGC granted the University status to this institution. This University has nine specialized schools. This entrance exam is a gateway to UG and degree courses offered by NMIMS in B.Sc. (Eco), B.Sc. (Fin.) B.Com. (Hons.), and BBA at Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Shirpur, Indore, and Dhule Campuses.
Eligibility for NPAT:
- Candidates should pass class 12th or any equivalent exam from an accredited board/university.
- They should also have obtained at least 60% aggregate marks.
- Students should have successfully cleared their 10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt.
Click here – 5 Helpful Tips for Making Your Home More Functional
NPAT Examination Pattern:
The test comprises three sections. All questions are multiple-choice questions.
- Quantitative Aptitude: 40 questions, each containing one mark.
- Reasoning: 40 questions, each containing one mark.
- English language: 40 questions, each containing one mark.
Mode Of Selection For NPAT:
The NPAT exam is an online exam. Out of the number of candidates who appear for the test, only a handful of them will be shortlisted. NMIMS decides a cut off percentage for the NPAT exam. Based on the performance of candidates in the exam, NMIMS announces the merit list. Selected candidates are called to appear in counseling in the order of their rank in the merit list. The counseling session takes place in Mumbai.
NPAT Exam Details:
NPAT 2020 exam dates have been postponed. Earlier it was scheduled to start on May 9, 2020, but due to COVID, the test dates got delayed to May 18, 2020. As it is an online test, candidates can take this exam in the comfort of their homes. NMIMS announces the release date for the NPAT Admit Card. Students can download from the official NPAT exam website.
Click here – Harleen Sethi Age, Height, Wiki, Father, Boyfriend, Movies
Features of NPAT Online Coaching:
A lot of students are now opting for the online mode of NPAT Coaching Classes due to several reasons:
- It saves their valuable money and time incurred on travel.
- Students can easily download lectures on their PC, laptop, or mobile and study at their own convenience.
- Live Lectures are delivered by top-notch faculty members with more than twenty years of experience.
- The test provides students with plenty of tools and support, including Mock tests, assignments, ebooks, videos, AI-based Test Analysis tools, 24*7*365 assistance, and more.
- Many online coaching institutes also offer 30 days money-back guarantee to their students.
Mistakes To Avoid When Preparing For NPAT Exam:
- Not practicing previous years question papers or mock tests.
- Trying to memorize every formula. It is better to keep a copy of all the key concepts and formulas and focus on them.
- Taking the English section lightly. Do not cram vocabulary. Maintain a record of difficult words at the time of watching the news or reading the newspaper.
- Not setting a time limit when solving a mock test.
- Picking new topics one or two days before the exam.
- Marking answers randomly.
- Forgetting to carry admit cards to the examination center.
- Reaching late at the exam venue.