Best Physical Therapy In Cape Coral, FL
During a mid-afternoon, one day my knees buckled while I was carrying some files and walking down the road to get back to my home, with some of my friends. It took some seconds when I hit the ground. I couldn’t react at first but after some seconds, I felt that the pain was unbearable and I couldn’t get up. One of my friends helped me to get up, and with their assistance, I reached my home. But, after that, the problem of my knee and hip pain became a regular thing. Doing regular work became a liability to me and it was hampering my life as well.
I tried different ways to treat it so that the pen can be reduced and I can return to my life. But, nothing worked. Every single of them, every medicine, every treatment failed. That’s when one of colleague told me about a physical therapy program, Back In Motion by Dr. Scott Grey and his team, that is working magic with the patients. That’s when I found it!
Signs And Symptoms of The Problem:
Knee and hip pain are more common among people, especially if you are in your mid-forties. But other than that, injury or fractures, the drying of fluid between the joints and genetic disorders can be the source reasons behind it as well.
Click here – 13 Tips for Repairing Your Boat at Home
The signs and symptoms of the problems are as follows:
- Can’t bear any heavyweight on my knees, sometimes they give out
- Causing problems while walking
- Not being able to perform regular activities
- Problems while flexing the knee
- Deformation in knee and hip
- Redness, pain in the areas affected along with fever
- Popping and crunching.
Different causes can cause the problem, some of them are:
Bursitis Repeatative using of Bursa, falling can cause the fluid between the joints to dry out. So, it causes continuous friction when you walk or do any activity. It can lead to pain and swelling.
Click here – A Quality Repairing & Restoration Company Of El Paso & Southern New Mexico
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome
This band goes from hips to knees. If you overdo activities, it can cause inflammation, which will lead to severe pain on the knees and hips.
One of the most common causes that can create hip and knee pain, tender joints, swelling, redness, and throbbing. There are various types of arthritis, as follows:
- Infectious arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Just because they are caused due to different reasons, the root cause could only be determined by only a specialist team who are experienced in this field, that’s where BACK IN MOTION comes in.
Introduction and About BACK IN MOTION:
If you are tired of going to different doctors for the treatment of your problem but cannot find one solution, that’s only because they have treated the symptoms of the problems. They didn’t try to find the reason behind it. That’s where Back In Motion is different than other physicians and doctors. We are Best Physical Therapy in Cape Coral, FL
They take the time to understand your problems, the sources that are causing it, and the root of the problem.
Why They Are Recommended?
- They set foot in this field and with years of experience and hard work, they made it concrete hard. They approach the problem very differently than others. That is why hundreds of patients will recommend them any day because they are extremely satisfied with their ways to treat the pain.
- The specialized treatment is called The Grey Method, which is based upon the countless approaches of the experts that the owner worked with and with his personal experience and success with patients.
- Scott Grey, the owner of Back In Motion and his team believe in finding the true cause and roots of the problem, be it pain, injuries, or stiffness rather than addressing only the symptoms.
Back In Motion offers a unique solution for the treatment of the problem, called The Grey Method. Here’s how they treat the problem:
- A proper diagnosis based on your medical history and questions asked by the expert:
The expert will make you sit down and ask you about some questions like what can be the cause of your problem, for how long you’re suffering from it, is there any side effects of the problem, is there anything that makes it worse, etc.
- Examination And Tests:
Based on your answers and your medical history, you will be instructed to perform some medical examinations and tests.
After getting all the reports of the tests, the expert will design a way to treat your problem based on those. You will be instructed to follow them accordingly.
If you are still suffering from your problems and finding it difficult to continue your life, work, and regular activities, then it’s time to find an expert who can give you the appropriate solution. Follow his instructions accordingly and work together to make your life better. As the saying goes, “You MUST take action to get better or nothing will ever change”.