How To Use NCERT Books For Class 8?
As we all know, The National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT), is a self-governing institution of the Government of India that is established in 1961 by merging seven existing Basic Education and public government institutions, namely- the Central Bureau of Textbook Research, The Central Institute of Education, The Directorate of Extension Programs for Secondary Education, The Central Bureau of Educational and Vocational Guidance, The National Fundamental Education Centre, The National Institute of and the National Institute of Audio-Visual Education. One of the ideas of NCERT is to develop quality manuals for a compilation I to class XII students. The Central Board of education (CBSE) and 14 other academies also espoused NCERT manuals for their syllabus.
Along with NCERT textbooks, NCERT Solutions for all subjects from Class 6 to 12 are also provided. These NCERT Solutions contain model answers to the exercises given below every chapter of the NCERT textbook. This helps students to grasp the chapters and topics of every subject in a better manner.
The NCERT Books class 8 are written by expert teachers, who have researched extensively on these topics and provided the elemental concepts of every topic. A lot of examples for each chapter is also provided, which makes understanding concepts much easier. The basics of every topic are explored in a detailed fashion for a far better comprehension of the topic along with side diagrams, tables, and charts.
How can I read NCERT books online?
Students can visit the official site of NCERT and Click on E-books available on the links section available on the house page. A new page will open where candidates will need to click on which format they need the book.
How important are the questions in NCERT Class 8 Books helpful?
Class 8 is taken into account to be an important stage for the students. The most reliable part of the study material will help the students to perform well within the board exams. By practicing the questions using the books, students will be able to understand the complex concepts very easily. These books reduce the fear within the mind of students about the board exams.
Benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 8:
- If you have doubts anywhere while solving your NCERT questions, you can refer to the PDF solutions and easily clear your doubts.
- The solutions will help you get a better view of various concepts.
- The stepwise solutions for solving the questions will help you improve your problem-solving abilities.
- As Class 8 is considered important for building higher studies, these solutions will aid you always.
- It will be easier for you to revise the syllabus if you have these solution files saved with you.
Why NCERT Books so important?
NCERT books aren’t only considered as best study materials for CBSE board exams but also for a few highly competitive examinations of the country like JEE mains, JEE advance, IAS, NEET and many more. This is one among the main factors thanks to which we propose you follow NCERT solutions for Board exams.
NCERT Maths Book class 8
Maths is a compulsory subject in every school. Yet, most of the students fear it. Class 8th Maths NCERT book is meant in a way in order that the essential concept of the topics is extremely clear. There are sixteen chapters in total. Each section helps to develop the analytical skills of the students and the exercises provided at the end of the chapters will be more useful.
NCERT Science Book class 8
Science is an essential subject. Class 8 NCERT Science book affects topics like agriculture, metal and non-metal, current, light, sound, biological processes in plants and animals, and systems. At the end, NCERT science book of class 8 includes a chapter which deals with the environmental studies.
NCERT English Book Class 8
English is an essential subject. NCERT English book class 8 helps the students to learn the subject efficiently. It helps to develop their communication skills. There are two books include, they are:
- Honeydew book
- It So Happened
‘Honeydew’ may be a book which covers prose and poetry. There are ten stories and 7 poems aimed toward giving moral lessons to the scholars while teaching the topic to the scholars. ‘It So happened’ is a secondary book. This book helps to develop the perspective and judgment of the student.
NCERT Hindi book class 8
- Vasant – it includes prose and poems composed by well-known authors and poets.
- Durva – This book also includes poems and prose by well-known authors and poets.
- Bharat Ki Khoj – The book contains nine chapters derived from sections of Jawaharlal Nehru’s Bharat Ki Khoj.
NCERT Social Science book Class 8
Social Science is an integral part of the syllabus because it helps the scholars to know the society during which they’re living. This book includes:
- Resource and Development
- Social and Political Life
- Our Past
The first part includes six chapters handling topics associated with geography like soil, agriculture, minerals, vegetation and wildlife. The second part on social and political life contains ten chapters which analyses governance and therefore the characteristics of the society. The third part deals with history, and its twelve chapters.
Preparation Tips while using NCERT Books for Class 8
- Refer to the syllabus and try to cover the topics which carry high weightage first. Solve the exercises which are given at the top of every chapter within the NCERT books for class 8.
- Make short notes while studying the topics. These short notes will help you while doing the revision.
- Solve the previous year question papers provided on the website after completing the syllabus. This will help in knowing the commonly asked topics and difficulty level of the exam.
- Seek help from the elders, teachers or friends just in case of any confusion. Preparing using the NCERT books for class 8 will help in clearing the basic concepts.