Eyeglass is a single lens that is worn to aid vision. Sometimes it is called monocle. But eyeglasses mean the device which is used to protect your eyes and correct the defects of vision. Typically, eyeglasses are a pair of plastic or glass lenses attached with a frame to keep in the place.
Types of glasses for everyday life:
There are three types of glasses you can use every day.
- Prescription Glasses: If a pair of eyeglasses is essential in your life, it is very much necessary for you to make sure those glasses are comfortable and crystal-clear. Prescription glasses need to be chosen according to the right lens index to optimize the daily eyewear. If you are prescribed a high lens, the then suitable index will help you decrease the weight of the glasses, frames, and make it comfortable to wear all day long.
- Digital Protection glasses: Today, 45% of adults use a computer or mobile for a long time for their job or other reasons. But they don’t realize that the digital eye strain has become a medical issue. It causes blurry vision, difficulties in focusing, dryness in eyes, headache, etc. Glasses with blue reflect lenses filter and reduce the exposure of harmful blue light coming from the devices. You don’t even need a prescription to use these glasses.
- Polarized Sunglasses: A good and comfortable polarized glasses not only save your eyes from the harmful ultra-violate rays but also will improve visual clarity. This type of lenses is coated with unique films that help lessen the glare coming from light when reflected on water, snow, or any solid surface. Adding polarized lenses to the eyeglasses frames will save your eyes from these harmful lights and enable you to see better accuracy and clarity.
Factors should be considered in choosing Eyeglass frame:
It doesn’t need to become an expert to find glasses frames for you that will look good. It would be best if you keep some tricks in mind to find the right frame.
According to your face’s shape: Your face shape will help you choose the right frame, which will enhance your look.
- Round face: Square and rectangular eyeglass frames are more suitable for a round face. It makes the round face look slimmer, longer, and enhance the looks. But rimless frames or round frames will make your round face look rounder.
- Oval face: The frame which suits the oval face has a strong bridge and generally wider than the broadest part of the face. These frames are in a geometric shape. But overlarge glasses will throw free your natural beauty.
- Square face: Frames with an angularity that sit high on the nose’s bridge look best on the square faces. These frames bring a thinner appearance in the square face. If you use boxy eyeglasses on your square face, then it will create a bulky appearance.
- Diamond face: If your face is diamond-shaped, then cat eyeglasses and oval frames will accentuate your cheekbones and delicate feature.
- Heart-shaped face: The frames that balance your forehead’s width and the narrowness of chin are ideal. Heavy frames, square frames, round frames help to look better.
Buying prescribed eyeglasses online:
There are many shops online through which you can buy glasses. There is nothing to worry about. In the trusted shops, you will be able to custom your glasses as you want. For purchasing eyeglasses online, you will need the prescription the doctor issued for you. You will be able to order the glass and frame which will suit your face.