Are you bored of the same medium length hairstyles? No matter how long or short your hair, there is plenty of fun and hip hairstyles for women. This includes dozens of chic mid length hairstyles.
In this article, we will discuss the benefits of medium length hairstyles. In addition, we shall provide some photos of some sexy and alluring hairstyles for mid length hair.
Why Medium Length Hairstyles are The Right Fit for the Modern Woman
Whether you are growing out a short hairstyle or cutting off some of your long length, medium length hairstyles are perfect for women of any age.
Those who are tired of really long hair will love the look and feel of a mid-length cut. While you may be hesitant to let go of your long locks, you don’t have to go super short to find a trendy and fun hairstyle. Not to mention, that you will be getting rid of those split ends which encourages growth and healthy, shiny hair.
What exactly is a medium length haircut? Long hairstyles are considered those that reach past the armpits while short haircuts are usually about chin level. So a mid length haircut would be any length between the aforementioned. Many people refer to medium length hairstyles as shoulder-length.
Still not convinced that a mid-length cut is right for you? Keep reading to find out more benefits of medium length hair.
Benefits of Medium Length Hairstyles
- Mid length hair leaves room for unprecedented amounts of hairstyles from braids to buns to updos to ponytails and even space buns. You will never run out of styling options for your gorgeous mid length locks!
- Medium haircuts will flatter any bone structure while at the same time highlighting your most stunning facial features. Ask your hairstylist which mid length haircut is right for you.
- If you are looking for a new look, mid length cuts are a great compromise between long and short hair. This look is fresh and different, without being overly drastic.
- Mid-length hairstyles are ideal for both the office and a night out on the town.
- With a medium haircut, you will still be able to utilize your favorite hair accessories from headscarves to hats to combs, barrettes, and other stylish hair bobbles.
- Cutting your hair will help prevent tangles, split ends, and breakage.
- Removing some of the dead weight from long hair will give your hair new life.
- Those who love to color their hair will have countless options for playing around with fun and exciting hair colors and styles from ombre to balayage to high or lowlights.
- You won’t need to have your hair trimmed as often as you will with a short hairstyle.
- Medium length cuts add texture and volume to thin or fine hair.
- Mid length cuts will add new bounce curls and waves.
- You can opt to wear your hair down or up, depending on your mood and the occasion.
- Mid length cuts with layers will help add some waves and texture to those with super straight hair.
- A medium length haircut can make you feel younger and boost your confidence.
- Mid length haircuts are fun and flirty for women of all ages.
Glamorous Medium Length Hairstyles for Every Woman
This wavy medium length hairstyle is ideal for a cozy and romantic night in. Use a curling wand or flat iron to make big, loose waves for a sexy and sultry vibe. Then pull the front and sides back with a clip, allowing the remainder of your hair to cascade gracefully down your back and shoulders.
For a more glamorous vibe, try this reverse french braid that ends in a low bun at the nape of your neck. This look is perfect for an evening out or even for a formal event for work. Leave some wisps out to frame your face for a fun and flirty vibe.
Those who are going for a Boho Chic look will love this slightly messy Dutch braid. This medium length hairstyle is great for a day out with the girls or a weekend get-away. It’s also a convenient look if you don’t have time to wash your hair. Plus braids are a great way to get some sexy waves in your hair the next day. .