If you like your hair, you probably care even about which hair tie to use: silk scrunchies or velvet ones.
In this guide, we will tell you all the basic features of each type of fabric and which one will be the best choice for your hair.
Main Differences Between Silk vs Velvet Hair Scrunchies
Both velvet and silk can be very pleasant and soft to the touch. So both fabrics may seem equally good for your locks.
But they don’t.
The main difference is in the composition and structure of each tissue.
- Velvet is a type of woven tufted fabric, which means it is rather textured.
- Silk is softer and smoother. It also has amino acids that keep hair shiny.
In other words, when you use a velvet scrunchie, after a while your hair will become dull because of excessive friction.
Velvet hair ties will hold the tail or braid more tightly, but they can leave dents and lead to headaches, pulling strands, causing hair loss.
What Type to Choose For Your Hair?
As you have already understood, we recommend silk scrunchies as the best accessory that will take care of your hair.
Among the main benefits of silk are:
Click here – How much must you expend to hire a housing attorney?
- No friction. This hair tie won’t open the cuticles, which means it won’t cause brittle hair.
- Since it is a natural protein fabric, it will keep hair healthy. The material is characterized by its moisture-holding properties, so it does not cause brittleness and dullness of the strands.
- The hypoallergenic natural canvas does not contain toxins or other unsafe components.
- Thanks to its smooth surface, such a scrunchie will slide neatly, without pulling out the hairs or leaving dents on them. Exactly the level of comfort you seek!
- Due to its versatility, it is suitable for almost any hairstyle.
Would you like to buy quality silk scrunchies?
Visit the website of the Canadian company I Love Slavic Hair. All products of this brand are made of 100% natural silk and meet world quality standards.
I Love Slavic Hair controls the quality of its products at every stage of production. Thanks to this, customers get a great product that looks stylish and takes care of their hair.