Aluminium ointment tube packaging specifications
In this modern age, you can find a huge competition in the promotional tactics of the companies. The manufacturers and producers are paying great attention toward the product’s appearance and packaging. Just like that, you can find variations in the packaged tubes of creams, ointments, glues, cosmetics etc. These tubes could be made of plastic, or aluminium or other metal, or just laminated ones. But out of these, aluminium tubes proved to be the best tube, or better to say the best ointment tubes.
For example, you must have used and seen varieties of medicinal ointment tubes, small quantity lotion or cream squeeze tubes, and medicinal aluminium cream tubes or collapsible ones in pharmacy or some other stores. You can find it in every household, since it’s in demand. So, let’s move forward and talk some more about aluminium tubes.
Click here – Kerala Or Manali: Where To Head For The Honeymoon?
Aluminium ointment tube
In the industry of packaging, introduction of aluminium tubes is a revolutionary change. Products in these package are made so because of some valid reasons. These aluminium tubes are produced by laminated machines. You can see a massive usage of those in the pharmaceutical/medical industry and cosmetic industry. Also, according to USA FDA, pharmaceuticals packaging has to maintain certain standards like quality, efficacy, homogeneity, and purity.
Aluminium tubes for ointment or medicinal ointment tubes are produced through use of high-quality aluminium metal. It is important for the aluminium tubes to meet the necessary standards needed for packaging of products. The shape and size of these tubes depends on the purpose for its creation. The seal or caps of these tubes are generally made of plastic. Overall, aluminium collapsible tubes are termed as the flawless packaging container.
Like every pharmaceutical-grade tubes, aluminium collapsible tubes or squeeze tubes has properties like light weight, sterilized, easy to clean and good strength. It is a perfect packaging container for long distance transportation. These tubes are used for various products like tooth paste, antiseptic creams, cosmetic creams, ointments, veterinary creams, etc.
Click here – 10 Changes Your Business Needs To Grow Faster In 2022
Benefits of aluminium tubes
- These are non-toxic, non-tainting, and hygienic so as to provide safest protection from contamination.
- The internal coat of these tubes is non-reactive due to lacquer coating which in turn increases the longevity of the product’s content.
- It is highly customizable product.
- It is tamper proof which means the tube cannot be re-used or re-filled.
- It is recyclable (environment friendly) as aluminium is pure metal.
- The manufacturers get infinite closure options.
- Aluminium collapsible tubes shield light, moisture, and gas which keeps the contents safe.
- It has high resistance to rust.
- They are produced through good extrusion process with zero flexibility (no leakage or gaping).
- It also shows no spring-back defect which help in keeping the cream or ointment or paste well packaged even after use.
- Squeeze tubes or collapsible tubes improves customer appeal.
Specifics of aluminium tube
- According to ISO classification system, ISO 14644-1, the cleanroom classification for the level of clean air inside the manufacture or packaging room should comply with ISO7 or ISO8 class cleanrooms. This classification system is also adopted by the U.S. and Canada authorities.
- The environmental aspects of the cleanroom must be constant during the whole process of production.
- The size of the aluminium ointment tubes are offered at capacity of 5ml, 10ml, 15ml, and 20ml, with diameter of 13.5 mm, 16 mm, 19 mm, and 22 mm.
- The dimension standards of these aluminium tubes can be understood from the figure below.
- The pharmaceutical packaging manufacturer should maintain the physical aspects of the aluminium squeeze tube such as chemical stability of the internal lacquer, microbial limits, tube appearance, tube collapsibility, flexibility, and tube integrity.