One of the biggest myths that people have is that preparation for any Bank or Government sector exams cannot be done at home. Aspirants with lesser resources can easily choose to prepare for the clerical cadre exam at home without joining any Coaching Institute.
With the official notification already out for the SBI Clerk Junior Associate exam 2020, candidates have started their preparation and for those candidates who rely completely on self-study, will find some useful tips further below to ace the clerical cadre examination all by themselves.
The official SBI Clerk notification was released on January 2, 2020 and online registration for the same had started on January 3, 2020. Now, candidates are looking forward to the Mains exam and the hall ticket for the same is awaited. Interested candidates can get the important dates regarding the same at the SBI Clerk Admit Card page.
Discussed below are the tips for the candidate’s assistance to ace the upcoming State Bank of India clerical cadre examination.
5 Golden Tips To Ace The SBI Clerk Exam 2020
The State Bank of India is the largest Public Sector Bank in India and every aspirant willing to join the banking sector, aspires to crack the SBI exam. Discussed below are a few tips which will help candidates qualify the exam at home:
- Look for Online Assistance – Books, study material, sample questions and preparation tips are all easily available online. Candidates can look for the most best online portal and then make proper notes to understand every concept easily and efficiently
- Refer to Videos – In case a candidate is unable to understand a topic studying from a book, they must turn to videos to understand the topic better. Studying with videos makes the preparation more interactive and indulging for the candidate
- Study with a Positive Approach – While preparing, candidates must ensure that there is no pressure and must study with a care-free and relaxed mind. It becomes tougher for a stressful mind to understand concepts and solve questions based on them
- Set a Systematic Time Table – Dedicating a minimum of 5-6 hours a day is necessary for candidates preparing for the bank exams. Equal time must be devoted to the preparation of each subject and each topic
- Solve Mock Tests and Question Papers – To understand what type of questions may be asked, to apprehend the standard of the exam and to analyse the exam pattern, all these three things can be done by solving mock tests and question papers. Till date, this has proved to be one of the most useful ways of understanding and preparing for the exam
It is necessary for an aspirant to understand that Coaching Institutes may help in clearing one’s doubts but then the final implementation has to be done by the candidates themselves. Thus, either preparing at home or taking assistance from an external resource, the key to success lies in self-study only.
Since the registration for 2020 exam is complete, candidates who missed the opportunity to apply this year can refer to the SBI Clerk Apply Online page for future reference and accordingly start their preparation.