Best Typeform alternatives
Typeform is one of the online best forms and it is famous for its “one question at a time” in a friendly tone but it has some drawbacks. The most known drawback is that it is expensive and it doesn’t fit everyone because of its high price.
In this article, we will list the best affordable Typeform alternatives that you should look for:
1- Quill Forms
Quill Forms is the best Typeform alternative. It comes with a unique and sleek design. It lets the user focus on one question per time. This experience encourages the users to complete the forms and boost the conversion rate.
- It has a free version on WordPress plugins repo and the free version is powerful for basic usage.
- You can change colors, fonts, and themes at the free version
- You can set up email notification at the free version
- The builder is so versatile and it doesn’t require any code experience to build your form with it.
- Jump logic which lets you send people to different paths according to their answers.
- Advanced calculator to build quizzes and cost estimations so easily
- Integrations with 3rd parties like: Zapier, MailChimp, Hubspot, GoogleSheets, Constant Contact and GetResponse.
- Entry management to save your results in the database.
Pricing: starts with $99 per year for a single site including main basic pro features and the enterprise license for unlimited sites costs $399 per year.
Click here – The Deep Plane Facelift: Is It Right For You?
Same like Quill Forms but Quill Forms is a WordPress plugin and SurveySparrow is a SAAS application and the price of SurveySparrow is higher than Quill Forms price.
- Easy to make NPS surveys
- A lot of form templates
- Offers different layouts
- Offers classic form block
Pricing: Starts at $228 per year and the enterprise license costs $1788 per year
3- Google Forms
Google forms is the most popular online forms. It offers a lot of features for free. We can say it is a Typeform alternative for many reasons: having different methods for asking questions, sharable surveys, creating forms is very straightforward and much more but it doesn’t look exactly like Typeform. Still Typeform UI can beat Google Forms.
And also, Google forms doesn’t support advanced features like jump logic where users can jump to different questions based on their answers so it is good for basic use.
- Google Forms has a simple layout and is very easy to understand
- It gives you the ability to change colors and fonts
- You can build multi step form with it
- It has powerful integrations with Google apps like Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides and much more)
- It has offline mode
4- Paper Forms
Paper forms is also a good choice as a Typeform alternative if you are looking for a multi-step online form but if you are looking for something like Typeform exactly, so perhaps Paper forms wouldn’t be a good choice in this case.
Click here – How to Choose a Perfect Cap for Your Glass Perfume Bottle
- Accessible through a web browser or mobile devices
- Real-time voting/response support
- Stats and results displayed visually
- In-depth analytics on audience responses and engagement
Pricing: starts with $240 per year and the agency license costs $990 per year.
If you are looking for the best typeform alternative for surveys, then Quill Forms WordPress plugin is definitely the winner. It is the best WordPress survey plugin you can find. Its free version is powerful and the pro version price is affordable. But if you look for something totally free with more free features, then you should think about Google Forms.