You are most likely here because you are undergoing a type of physical pain that is limiting you from being the productive individual that you were born to be. We also believe that this is an ailment that tends to creep up on you from time to time, yet because you alike other hard working individuals have to make ends meet by the end of the week, you have brushed that pain aside. Unfortunately, that discomfort radiating from your spine to the side of your hips will only get worse if not properly treated.
However, what if we told you that there is a solution for your pain, and that you do not have to live with such an impediment. What you need to do is allow yourself to be examined by a hip pain doctor in Hollywood right away. Stay tuned for a detailed account on what is causing your hip pain, and why chiropractic care is the right solution for you!
Causes & Symptoms
Our hip joints are the elements that allow us to move freely and efficiently throughout our lives. However, as the years go by, our joints suffer the wear and tear of our lifetime.The weaker our hip bones, joints and tendons become, the more susceptible we are to accidents or injuries. These are some factors that can trigger hip pain:
- Arthritis: Conditions like Osteoporosis and rheumatoid arthritis are one of the biggest culprits leading to hip pain. Dealing with arthritis in the hip area, causes inflammation of your hip joints. As pressure increases from the inflammation, the cartilages in that area become aggravated and worn down. This leaves your hip bones without any cushion or protection from friction, causing terrible pain.
- Bursitis: This occurs when our Bursae, the sacs of liquid between our joints and bones meant to cushion friction, become inflamed. The inflammation of our Bursae is linked to repetitive physical actions that overtress the hip joint. Bursitis can become very painful if not treated.
- Tendonitis: When the tendons within the hip area become inflamed, it can be very difficult to walk, sit, and do regular activity. It is important to be treated for hip tendonitis, especially if you are within a more eldely age group.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
As mentioned, the chiropractor will examine your hip area and determine the best possible solution for you. Common practices include:
- Chiropractic adjustments in the affected area. These include manipulations of slight force meant to correct misalignments.
- Massages that are meant to increase blood flow, and lessen tension.
- Exercise therapy designated to strengthen joints and tendons that can reduce hip pain.
- Stretching exercises can complement all of the methods above.
Chiropractors believe that by implementing these practices, the patient will see an improvement in their health. The main goal is to minimize inflammation, fortify the muscles, and improve general mobility in the hip. Now that you are more educated on the benefits of chiropractic care regarding hip pain, we trust that you will make the right decision in terms of finding a solution for yourself. Chiropractic care is an effective medical option that will rapidly improve your quality of life. Pick up your phone and dial the nearest hip pain doctor in Hollywood as soon as possible!