In today’s age of business and commerce, one depends on search engines to bring in possible customers to their website. Not only has looking for things online become the new trend, but it has also proven to be an easier, more convenient, and a way to find credible sources or answers to your questions.
Now, a search engine exists to make it easier for its users to reach what they are hoping to look for but What does it mean for the people who are on the internet providing a service?
This is where SEO comes in. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. This is a set of standards through which search engines determine the quality of a web page.
Advancement in technology has resulted in search engines being smarter and better at understanding and judging the quality of the content present in a web page and it accordingly ranks the web page on its SERP. Having a higher rank on the SERP results in more visibility and larger traffic to the website.
Benefits of having a customized SEO
- Increased Traffic: Every business has a unique calling, the design, the product, the content. All of it calls for a unique market strategy to truly bring out the essence of your website.
The internet is flooded with websites and to make search engines fair and efficient SEO has certain algorithms which it uses to rank a certain web page. To make your website stand out, having a customized SEO, is the unique weapon tailored to bring out the best in your website.
It is all the boost you need to drive traffic to your business.
- Higher Ranks on SERP: A customized SEO allows your website to have a better rank on the SERP. SERP stands for Search Engine Result Page. Let’s say a user searches for the word ‘Fresh oranges’ on a search engine. The search engine immediately shows a list of websites which has content related to oranges. A customized SEO will allow your website to be the first website the person views on searching keywords relevant to your website.
- Increased Visibility: While it is difficult to ensure your website always tops the search result list, customized SEO can reroute a user to your webpage from other websites through backlinks. Search engines determine the content of a website based on the quality of backlinks it contains and not the quantity. So, it is important to customize your SEO as it will ensure that your content is linked to relevant and trustworthy websites and pages.
- Enhance user interaction and engagement: A customized SEO can help you understand how your users are interacting with your content. The more interaction and engagement a user feels with your website it generally means the content of your page is interesting and helping the user. Search engines also record such interactions of a user with a website to understand the quality of a page.
Through this strategy, you can also make changes to your website to make it better and update it at regular intervals. A better user experience can make your website popular and frequently visited by users.
- Increase popularity and influence: A well-built customized SEO can result in users sharing your content on their social media. Having a social media presence can do wonders for your content and product. Social media holds the power to not only reach out to your target audience but it opens up avenues for people from different circles to also interact with your content.
- Attract Influencers and get mentioned in renowned blogs:Once your website has a social media presence, it can help you make connections with people who have a large number of followers. Getting mentioned in popular blogs and endorsing public figures can help your small business to level up to a bigger market platform.
- SEO can improve market strategies: While a customized SEO is employed as a market strategy to attract people to your website, it can also help you plan your future strategy. As you know big companies change their market strategy every year to achieve better results. Similarly, smaller businesses can also use this tactic to enhance their market value. Customized SEO allows you to collect and make a study of how your website is being perceived by the general market.
This world flourishes due to a cut-throat competitive environment. While it is extremely difficult to survive in the world of the internet and business, once you make your mark, people are bound to pay attention. It is important to have a set goal and to continuously change and improve your strategies and knowledge to be able to achieve your goal.
Being level-headed and out-riding the downs of your journey is important to enjoy the ups and the success your smart work will bestow upon you.