India is the best country to explore amazing cultural places having great ancient stories. These stories are fascinating enough to attract tourists to visit. There are many cities in India having historical attractions like Rajasthan, Agra, Delhi, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Amritsar and many more. Thousands and lakhs of tourists visit every year to see such amazing places. Among all these cities, Delhi, the capital of India, is considered one of the best places to visit and explore. This place has many great attractions such as Red Fort, Qutab Minar, Humayun’s tomb, India Gate, Jama Masjid and many other amazing places which will blow your mind. Delhi is known to be at the top to attract foreign tourists because of its welcoming etiquettes and its food. Many old and famous markets like Chandni Chowk, Sarojini market, Rajouri garden are known for food, clothes, accessories etc at affordable costs.
Click here – How to Deal with Your Period Like a Champ
Before visiting Delhi, it is advisable to consider some factors to make your journey worth remembering:
- Best time to visit – The best season to visit Delhi is during fall season i.e. July to September. It is also great to visit in winter season, but nights are very chilly. Avoid going in summer season basically in May and June, when the city is unbearably hot with the temperature reaching 40-45-degree Celsius.
- Transportation – In the city of Delhi, traffic is the basic issue. You have to wait long hours in traffic jams if travelling in auto-rickshaws, or other public transport. Travelling in a metro is a great idea but you may get much traffic at some stations. Some metro stations are still in construction. So always try to get your hotel where the metros are easily available.
- Payment options – Always keep in mind to keep some cash in hand instead of relying on plastic money. The small vendors or auto drivers will not accept the card. So, keeping some cash in your wallet is a good idea. So always have some Indian currency. Just make sure to get your currency exchanged from the airport.
- Prepare a list – It is always advisable to do good research on the internet of the place you are visiting. Get some knowledge of the attractions, monuments, historical places, famous streets and markets, famous food places etc to get the best experience.
- Culture – Try to carry clothes according to the place you are visiting. For example, in Delhi, it is always asked to fully cover yourself before entering into Jama Masjid. So, to avoid such consequences, understand the culture and then carry the required stuff. So, it is advisable to understand the culture.
- Language – Hindi and English are widely spoken language in Delhi. Though Hindi is the first language in Delhi. But you won’t face any problem if you are good at English.
Click here – Stylish Ways To Wear A Denim Jacket
So, follow the above factors for a comfortable journey in Delhi. There are many attractions in Delhi and some of them are listed below:
- Red Fort
- India Gate
- Humayun’s Tomb
- Hauz Khas
- Qutab Minar
- Akshardham Temple
- Bahai Temple (lotus)
- Jantar Mantar
- Jama Masjid (largest mosque)
- And many other markets such as Chandani Chowk, Sarojini Market, Dilli Haat, Janpath market, Cannaught place, Karol Bagh etc.
The above list is never-ending. You will get amazing exposure while visiting these places. Also, for a comfortable stay, it is important to book a hotel which provides you with all the benefits in your budget. Always try to book a hotel in Delhi which is located in a safe area near all your marked attractions you want to visit. You can take online help as there are plenty to websites giving you the best deals with the best amenities at amazing prices. Before booking any hotel, consider some following points:
- Family-friendly room- Always choose a hotel which provides you with a friendly environment with great amenities like a large room with attached washrooms, laundry services, Wi-Fi, 24X7 service, pick up and drop service, swimming pool etc. You can compare all these things for a better stay.
- Central location – It is always best to get a room in the centre of the location to have easy access to all the locations. You can easily travel from one place to another even by walking. Also, try to get a room in the hotel which is near the metro station for easy travelling.
- Budget- There are plenty of options available for hotels in Delhi and you can easily compare them and get an affordable one. There are plenty of websites and travel agents helping you to choose the best according to your considerations.
- Review – Never miss to read the recommendations and feedback given by the previous clients. This will help you to know the services, hygiene, customer care etc. This will give you a clear image of the hotel and its staff.
When you are looking for a hotel on online websites, you get an option to pay them online using your debit or credit card or even you can choose to pay at hotel option. It is up to you and your convenience. You get plenty of discounts while booking online. Also booking a month prior will give you unbeatable offers. These websites are safe and reliable, and many have benefited from the same. You can also cancel your booking and get an instant full refund and 24-hour customer service.
So all the above details starting from preparing a list of attractions and monuments to weather to culture to language to book a hotel will help you to get a clear picture to how to turn your trip to be amazing. Always stay attentive to save yourself from any fraud and know all the local guidelines, if possible. Take online help to know the roads to travel. As there are many 3-star, 4-star and 5-star hotels in Delhi with ravishing infrastructure and amazing customer service, enjoy every bit of it. Make your Delhi trip a memorable one which you will cherish lifetime.
More information about Delhi attractions visit here