The UAE Golden Visa is a residency by investment program that was launched in May 2019. The program offers the opportunity for foreign investors to obtain a UAE residence visa in exchange for making a qualifying investment in the country. There are two investment options available under the program: investing AED 10 million in a business or investing AED 5 million in a property.
Benefits Of UAE Golden Visa
- Program offers a residency visa in exchange for investment
- Two investment options – business or property
- Residency visa valid for 5 years and can be renewed
- Holders of the UAE Golden Visa are entitled to visa-free travel to over 90 countries
- The program is open to all nationalities
- Applications for the UAE Golden Visa can be made online or through authorized representatives
- More information about the program can be found on its website – goldenvisa.ae
Who Is The Golden Visa UAE For?
The Golden Visa in UAE is a residency permit that is offered to certain foreign investors. This type of visa allows the holder to live and work in the UAE without the need for a sponsor. The Golden Visa UAE is typically offered to investors who make a significant investment into the UAE economy, such as through real estate or business ventures. There are a number of benefits that come with this type of visa, which includes the ability to live and work in the UAE without restrictions, as well as access to healthcare and education. The Golden Visa UAE is an attractive option for many foreign investors, and it can provide a number of benefits that make it an attractive option for residency in the UAE. Eventually, you can apply for UAE citizenship by investment.
How To Apply For Golden Visa UAE
Golden Visa UAE offers permanent residency to foreign investors. The primary requirements for Golden Visa eligibility are making a substantial financial investment in the UAE, setting up a business in the UAE, or holding a high-ranking position in a UAE-based company. Applicants must also be at least 18 years of age and meet the health and character requirements for Golden Visa UAE. The Golden Visa process typically takes between 4 to 6 weeks from start to finish. If you are interested in Golden Visa UAE, the first step is to contact an experienced Golden Visa lawyer who can help you navigate the process and ensure that you meet all of the requirements.
Dual Citizenship UAE
According to the UAE’s new citizenship law, persons given UAE citizenship would be permitted to retain their current citizenship. As a result, the UAE permits dual citizenship; simply verify with your home country.
The following are the conditions for how to get a UAE citizenship:
- You must own property in the UAE if you are an investor.
- If you are a doctor or expert, you must study a scientific topic that is in high demand in the UAE, have acknowledged scientific achievements, and have at least ten years of practical experience. You must also be a member of a group with a strong reputation in your field of specialty.
- A scientist must be involved in research, whether in a college, a research center, or a commercial enterprise. You must also have at least 10 years of experience in the subject and have contributed.
- A letter of reference from a UAE-based scientific organization is also required.
- You must have a patent that has been approved by the UAE Ministry of Economy (MoE) or the other renowned international agency if you are an investor, and you must have one or more of these patents. A letter of reference from the Ministry of Education is also necessary.
- You must have made substantial contributions to the realms of art and culture and have won at least one major international accolade to be considered an intellectual.
- If you qualify, you must also take the UAE oath of loyalty. You will also agree to follow the laws of the nation.
The UAE Golden Visa is a unique opportunity for foreign investors to obtain residency in the United Arab Emirates in exchange for making a qualifying investment in the country. Also, they can apply for UAE citizenship after a certain number of years. There are two investment options available under the program, and holders of the UAE Golden Visa are entitled to visa-free travel to over 90 countries.