ACCA is a globally recognized accounting and finance qualification which provides students an ability to define their career paths beforehand in advance. ACCA preparation requires great time management skills with a detail-oriented mindset to clear the concepts and gain expertise. It depends on the patience and motivation of an individual to keep going by setting high standards.
Click here – Reasons You Should Decorate Your House
This blog will take you through some of the benefits of studying ACCA with an MBA:
- ACCA is a great option for MBA graduates as they will be able to get exemption in 9 papers while appearing for the ACCA exam.
- You can pursue an MBA in finance and qualify ACCA just within a span of two years which is truly a blessing.
- ACCA and MBA will help you in connecting with the global community through a common platform with the like-minded people across the globe. They will open up a world of possibilities for you and the professional network that you build will extend beyond your subject experts, peers to outside professionals working on the field.
- BothACCA and MBA are an efficient and cost-effective way of increasing your knowledge and the ethics of professionalism. They focus on developing valuable skills in finance, accounting, organizational management, and strategy. Both of them significantly reduce the training costs of the employer.
- Both the qualifications do not limit your employment status to a particular location but increase the scope of your career globally.
- Students who qualify the ACCA exam can easily get a hand on top-notch positions in multi-international firms and the same holds true for MBA. They are evaluated based on their performance and professional experience.
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) exam is designed to let individuals get hold of skills that are necessary for chartered accountants. Specialized MBA programs are also designed to fill the positions of accountants worldwide.
- ACCA professionals are most sought for their exceptional evaluative skills. They are trained to critically analyze the existing business establishments and suggest ideal solutions to improvise on their latest upcoming strategies. ACCA certification will certainly modify your career prospects.
- The ACCA has partnered with many employers worldwide enabling its members and students to explore diverse career opportunities with almost 8500 approved employers by the ACCA. These organizations work in collaboration with ACCA to increase the career prospects of their members.
- ACCA Professional modules provide specialized techniques and skills required to become an expert accountant. It shapes students to be fit for a high-level advisory role. They evaluate current developments to prepare the financial statements in accordance with accounting standards for a group of entities.
Click here – 8+ ELEMENTS THAT A GOOD WEB DESIGN AGENCY LOOK AFTER
MBA and ACCA qualification will allow you to set up a consultancy or finance firm for providing timely consultation to the new booming enterprises. ACCA and MBA combination is best to get a hand on top-notch positions in multi-international firms, and companies worldwide. The success and duration to qualify the ACCA exam to depend solely on a student’s solid foundation of critical concepts with the combination of advanced analytical and critical skills to enable them to grapple with the requirements of this exam.