Telugu language and culture is the most popular medium which represents the south Indian region. It is a Dravidian language. It has been spoken by people who live in the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and yanam locale of Puducherry where it is likewise the official language. Approximately 75 million people speak Telugu all over the world.
South Indians are the richest with their culture and tradition. Andhra Pradesh is a place where all casts of people live in. Various kinds of religions, having different lifestyles, having other communities are the most common things in Andhra Pradesh. But the most common things among them is unity. They celebrated every kind of religious festivals with everybody such as Diwali, Makar Sankranti, eid-ul-Fitr, Holi etc.
Telugu Flim and Music industry:
Telugu has spoken mostly all over the south India that is why the Telugu film industry is familiar to all over the country as well as the world. The different lifestyle of south Indian attracts most towards the Telugu film. By the previous years, the Telugu music industry also being popular along with the Telugu films, which is a piece of good news for south Indians. Telugu songs download is also more popular than watching movies. Telugu film industry is known as Tollywood. At every form, the Telugu has its effect on all over the Indian culture. Various conspicuous names in the Telugu music industry have developed like P. Susheela, S.P. Balasubramaniyam, Chitra, Ghantasala, who have sung numerous such songs that made their names consistently be recollected.
Melodious Journey of Telugu Music:
Telugu has consistently been known for its rich melodic legacy. Since a great many people speak the Telugu language in the state, it is, subsequently, ready to draw out the creativity and the genuine soul of the Carnatic music. There are some well-known Carnatic music writers. They are Kshetrayya, Annamacharya and Bhadrachala Ramadasa. Each theme has a particular element implying that each piece of music has an alternate form inside and out.
The melodic component and the concealed importance behind the tune is the thing that makes it more significant and alluring. Another element which isolates the Carnatic music from the remainder of the piece is the way that the melody is consistently ready to draw out the character of the tune author subsequently expanding the degree of the language in the music.
Telugu Top 5 Song Albums:
- Amma Nannu Mallee Penchavaa: The song belongs to the movie named Amma Nannu Mallee Penchavaa. The artist’s name of this album is Anup Rubens. It has been released in 2020. This album is published by T-series.
- Single Kingulam: The movie name is A1 express which is released in 2020, and the artist’s name is Rahul Sipligunj.
- Psycho Saiyaan: It is a song of the movie ‘Saaho’ which was released in 2019. The artist’s name is Dhvani Bhanushali, Tanishk Bagchi and Anirudh Ravichander.
- Undio: the movie name is Ismart Shankar which was released in 2019. The artist’s names are Anurag Kulkarni and Ramya Behara.
- Kallolam: The movie name of this song is Padi Padi Leche Manasu which was released in 2018. The artist’s name for this song is Anurag Kulkarni. After two years of release, it is as popular as it was when the album was released.
Along with the film industry, the music industry also trying their best to reach their creations all over the world. They are almost successful at their motive. Nowadays People around the globe are listening to Telugu kinds of music. They store Telugu kinds of music in their playlist. The list of top 5 Telugu music is created based on the all-time popular music album from the most popular Telugu films.