Spectrum Internet: Low Income Discount
Internet serves various purposes for all of us. Some need it for simple communication with long-distance relatives and friends while some require an internet’s connectivity for professional needs. The bottom line is that everyone needs a stable, reliable, good speed internet connection these days.
While most people in the U.S do have access to broadband one way or another, the Federal Communications Commission recently found that nearly 10% of Americans are still living lives devoid of this essential service. That makes almost 34 million people and nearly five million families, most of which have children of school-going age, all completely standing at a loss.
That is why FCC has initiated the government’s assist plans to help bring the internet to as many people as possible. If you qualify for these programs then you stand to reap benefits such as high-speed internet at affordable prices. Moreover, the “Life Line” plan has initiated a few reliefs due to the ongoing pandemic:
- The recertification and re-verification processes have been canceled and all fees are waived off for up to 60 days.
- No enrollment registration is required for the new representatives.
Charter Communications understands all the problems that low budget families get to face and the importance of a good internet connection. They are working day in and day out to bring about necessary changes to create internet packages and plans to help every household connect with this technology. You can log on to https://www.localcabledeals.com/Spectrum to find details about their internet services.
Click here – 3 Tips on Planning your First YouTube Video Marketing Campaign
The idea is to provide high-speed internet at affordable rates. Their service is called the Spectrum Internet Assist (SIA) service which has been introduced solely for low-income families and individuals. The service offers amazing opportunities for Americans everywhere with super-fast download speed and access to thousands of Wi-Fi hotspots spread throughout the entire nation.
The costs are really low but without any compromise on the quality of services being offered. They either require a qualifying low-income family with a K-12 student or any senior who falls in the low-income criteria and is on Supplemental Security Income. The life around us is becoming increasingly digital. No one wants to be left behind. Spectrum Internet is a superb service with a complete focus on providing the best, budget-friendly connectivity services across the USA.
Let’s look at the package in a little detail to find out how it is the most suitable plan for every household out there:
- Spectrum Internet Assist is low-cost but fast-speed broadband.
- It serves households with outstanding internet services for just $14.99 a month with download speed up to 30 Mbps.
- If you or a member of your house receives any help from or is registered to the National School Lunch Program (NSLP); with either low-cost or free lunch, or they get the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) of the NSLP or is aged 65 and above and is qualified for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) then you are qualified to receive the Spectrum Internet Assist.
- You cannot apply for the program though if you are chosen Social Security Disability (SSD), Social Security Retirement and Survivor Benefits, and Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI).
If you do however qualify for any of these programs and want to apply for Spectrum’s plan then you can start by simply logging on to the above-mentioned website.
- In the search bar, enter your zip code to find out if the Assist service is offered or available at your location.
- Simply call the provided customer services number if the service is available so that they start the evaluation/qualification process immediately.
- Spectrum has a huge network at its disposal ever since the merger of Bright House and Time Warner so your chances of falling into their covered geographical area are quite high.
Charter Communications simply want to ensure one major thing that you shouldn’t be indebted to any of the companies that come under Charter’s umbrella. In case there are any outstanding charges then they must be cleared before applying for the program.
Click here – Online PDF Compression
What you will get once a connection is granted is:
- An internet modem without any extra cost and offers free self-installation with complete customer services support.
- There is unlimited data with every Spectrum internet connection including no contracts.
- If you require a Wi-Fi router with your internet connection then you will need to pay an extra fee of $5. Spectrum guarantees that the prices are not subject to any changes in the service.
- You can also add TV and phone to this and the cost becomes $77.97 per month. That isn’t cheap but it is offered as an option to those who require a bundled deal.
Charter Spectrum offers reliable customer services, 24/7 so, whenever you require any assistance or have any queries regarding their services then simply call their 1 800 number or talk to a representative online.