A good pair of work boots that are both protective and comfortable, then Timberland Pro Pit Boss boot could be the one you’ve been looking all this while.
Timberland has been designing and crafting life-ready shoes for a long time and is one of the top names for footwear in the commercial sector. So with that said, the question is, how does the Timberland Pro Men’s Pitboss live up to this reputation?
The first and foremost, important is to know whether your feet are protected or not. So the answer is, Yes. It is undoubtedly protected as the shoe marks the requirement of The ANSI steel toe standard, which lets the buyer know that the boot has met specific impact and compression criteria.
These work boots probably have a lot of great features, but we will discuss them later. First, let us understand the essential characteristics and functioning of this boot.
- Comfort:Your long hours shift on harder floor or ground, is too uncomfortable plus a bane for your feet. But these boots make sure that you spend your long work hours very comfortably as it provides cushioning at several points making your day much more manageable.
- Safety: Keeping in mind all of ANSI Standards, this full-featured work boot is safe to wear as they provide excellent protection from factory or work hazards. Many worksites can vary, but it’ll be a great asset for you if your work boots can manage chemicals, spilt oil and abrasion. Adding more this, they also protect you against electrical hazards. It protects against impact and compression as they have heavy-duty steel toe box for protecting your feet.
- Durability:These durable work boots, as discussed, are very protective and robust, but apart from this, these boots are also rugged enough for most work situations. The market lacks these types of boots which are manufactured for the harsh working environment, but the Pitboss has managed to stand out.
- Support:These are very supportive boots with arch and a midsole that absorbs shock and helps in making your feet comfortable all through the day.
- Style & Look:These boots look nice and cool enough to be worn even outside of the work environment.
- Price:The best feature of the Pitboss is that it is cheap, according to the elements it is providing to its customers. This product is available at a reasonably low price as compared to the others.
- Weight:Despite being a steel-toed work boot, Pitboss stands intact in being one of the most light-weighted boots for work, making it comfortable for the wearer to avoid discomfort during labour.
- Brand: Timberland
- Model: Pro Pitboss 6” Steel-Toe
- Safety toe : Steel toe
- Upper: 100% Genuine Leather
- Midsole: Polyurethane
- Outsole: Rubber
- Best Use: Factory work
- Width: Normal Wide
- Weight (Size 9): 716 grams / 1.58 pounds
- Safety Standards : F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- Electrical Hazard protection
- 24/7 Comfort system
- Slip Resistant
- Antimicrobial Odor Control
- They tend to be less expensive as compared to others.
- They provide you with maximum protection at work and especially from falling objects and types of equipment like chainsaws and grinders.
- They also help in reducing foot fatigue, support the arch, and cushion every step.
- Though they look bulky, in reality, they are lightweight shoes that keep you comfortable.
- Since these are steel shoes, they tend to be a bit heavier; they can sometimes be a bit uncomfortable to wear and work the whole day.
- Lack of waterproofing brings them a bit lower at rating as compared to others.
- Since the full toe box isn’t for everyone, you might feel uncomfortable wearing it all day.
If you are looking for an all in one industrial shoe, then Timberland Pro, Steel-Toe shoes are probably the best choice to go. These industrial shoes pave a smooth road to travel by giving the utmost value to their customers. They have set up all the new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability, and protection; this shoe has proven to be one of the best heavy-duty shoes.
Timberland PRO Pitboss is one of the best ranked Steel-Toe boots. This boot assesses the unmet needs of those who work in the most demanding environments by delivering ultimate comfort, durability, and protection all day long.
Size and Fit
The fit is fantastic and provides the proper support for a durable shoe that is designed uniquely with leather to give comfort to the feet also by reducing fatigue.
The design of rubber soles in these boots is for durability and strength. These boots are ideal for people who require flexibility for arch support. This metal toe boot delivers ultimate quality. Timberland being a global leader in the shoe industry has kept the everyday problem of customers in mind and designed these boots. With shaft measuring approximately 5.5” from an arch, it measures about 1.5” from the heel. It is for the work site people who have the most rigorous job like working 24 hours a day, seven days a week,
The Timberland PRO Pitboss is manufactured out of 100% leather. These shoes provide natural comfort and fit. They also feature reinforced larger toe box for protection and safety while working. The nylon shock-diffusion plates for support and torsional rigidity.
The Timberland Pit Boss is everything a work boot should be: Comfortable, safe, and sturdy. This steel toe construction meets all of the ANSI safety standards, offering a roomier toe box in comparison to the other boots. The rigorous work sites demand workers on-site severe, which means no foot pain even after long hours of hard work. The shoes are very comfortable for them to work and increase their work efficiency. These soft-toed boots are designed to provide you with enhanced job performance. You can also wear them at home with comfort and style.
The Timberland PRO Pit Boss is a rough and tuff steel- toe boot with rubber sole. The asymmetrical-shaped toe cap and padded top collars are given on an excellent comfort, which lets you enjoy a happy day even while working rigorously.
These boots are available for men in a variety of colors and designs with the same standard features considering and meeting all the safety standards by ANSI. The material used is both sustainable and recycled, including footwear packaging. The comfort suspension technology is a unique comfort system. This toe boot protects you from oil and abrasion as it is resistant to it. The leather boot allows the foot to stay comfortable inside. The heel measure is approximately 1.5,” making it more convenient to walk.
These boots have a padded collar and removable sock liner that also adds cushioning to your feet. The polyurethane midsole is the final comfort feature in this boot. This midsole removes moisture away naturally so that your feet stay dry, even when you’ve been sweating. These features help provide improved traction, which is ideal for time and rigorous work.
The comfort of the Timberland PRO Pitboss 6” Steel-Toe
You wouldn’t believe a boot, which is tough as nails could have any sort of support, but Timberland Pro Pit Boss specializes in comfort. There is a possibility that it might take a little longer than usual to break in, but these work boots will keep you happy and comfortable. This boot is roomier than regular safety toe, and a soft internal sock liner also helps to fight blisters.
- ANSI-compliant steel toe makes it trustworthy.
- This boot is 100% slip-resistant.
- Total protection from electrical hazards.
- This boot features a 24/7 comfort suspension system as it includes a removable sock liner and padded collar.
- It also has a comfortable polyurethane midsole.
- The steel toe box is mostly making it comfortable for the person wearing it.
|Feature||Timberland PRO PitBoss|
Timberland PRO Resistor Composite
Timberland PRO Men’s Ascender
Timberland PRO Men’s Boondock
Electrical Hazard Protection
|ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75|
ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75
ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11
ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75
Slip & Oil Resistant
Best for Jobs
|Yes, 24/7 Comfort|
|$97 – $135|
$123.83 – $175.01
|$119.99 – $178.49||$151.10 – $205.00|
From interior cushioning to sturdy nubuck outer materials, these Pitboss boots are incredibly supportive. The mishaps can happen even at the drop of a dime, but these boots can save you from worksite or factory accidents. Workers working around heavy loads and electrical hazards, the fact that these have a steel toe construction and electrical hazard resistance make it’s clear that Timberland wanted to design a boot that can last through a very tough day at work. This boot is a well-appreciated product with an apparent dedication to the lightweight overall construction. Pit Boss managed to not sacrifice support and durability for a lighter whole boot, which goes a long way towards making long work hours easier.